The objective of SYMMed is to combat medical-beauty problems and stimulate the physiological processes of recovery of the tissues to prevent these problems from happening again, because when tissues are in homeostatic balance they do not display any aesthetic change.
With our equipment we can accelerate the body's natural homeostatic mechanisms and thereby maintain this balance.
In order to activate the biochemical repair processes, SYMMed generates heat to increase the temperature in very specific areas of the body.
With SYMMed we can vary and modulate the temperature and thereby achieve multiple effects:
1. ATHERMAL: molecular or ionic effect.
The inside of the cell membrane receives the energy necessary for the cells to develop their functions correctly.
2. THERMAL: biostimulating effect.
The cell receives a massive influx of blood resulting in:
• An increase in the amount of nutrients and oxygen.
• Improved intercellular drainage as it releases the blocked metabolites and waste products from the cell.
• Accelerated synthesis of heat shock proteins (HSP-47), responsible for repairing connective tissue, and helping the production of collagen.
• An increase in the metabolism of fats and a reduction in adipose tissue.
• A decrease in the number of free radicals.
3. HYPERTHERMAL: draining effect through the hyperactivation of the metabolism.
It activates the biological regeneration processes in the treated zone.
This has the following results:
• Vasodilatation and increased blood flow (hyperaemia), which causes an increase in the amount of oxygen and nutrients and the elimination of waste substances in tissues. This in turn accelerates cell metabolism and increases the return circulation of the venous and lymphatic systems.
• Lipolytic effect: aids and increases the breakdown of fats in adipose tissue.
• Firming effect, thanks to the contraction, stimulation and recovery of the structure of collagen fibres.
• Anti-aging effect: accelerates cell mitosis and leads to the regeneration of collagen. It also develops cell renewal thereby improving the tissues.
• Soothing effect on nerve endings: the muscle fibres relax and this then reduces tension.
• Draining effect, through the hyperactivation of the metabolism.